1. UPFshop has a special concern for the security and confidentiality of information provided by its customers.
2. When you register at the UPFshop secure server or submit an order, your personal data and those relating to payment added to the UPFshop database are only used for processing the order.
3. UPFshop ensures confidentiality of the data provided by clients and guarantees that under no circumstances will it be disclosed to other companies.
DATA PROTECTION ACT: LOPD
1. In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree approving the development regulations of this law, the users' personal data collected by means of this form will be treated and incorporated into our files owned by EMEDE called UPFshop, which will be managed by EMEDE to develop the service correctly. Likewise, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. A major concern for internet users is the security of data in the network. The e-commerce transaction is understood as the process for establishing a trade agreement that includes the contact between two parties: client and company.
3. All aspects of commercial transaction needs:
- Authentication, which guarantees the legal or physical person with whom we communicate.
- Integrity, that is, the fact that the content of the communication between two parties can not be modified.
- Confidentiality, which is to ensure that no unauthorized person can know the content of communications resultin from the transaction.
PROCESS OF BUYING THROUGH UPFSHOP
The following describes the processes involved in buying through the UPFshop server
1. CUSTOMER LOGIN
You must register by filling in the form with your personal data and introduce your username and password to be recognized by the system. This process involves the submission of data to be carried out securely by an advanced SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
Most browsers accept SSL but, in case of any doubt, please contact your Internet provider.
When making a transaction involving the exchange of confidential data, you automatically access a secure area of the server and a URL like https://www.UPC-shop.com is displayed in the browser with a closed padlock icon.
2. SHOPPING BASKET
You browse UPFshop and incorporate the items you want to buy into the basket.
Cookies are small pieces of information that UPFshop needs in order to know the interests of their clients and do not contain any personal information.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can configure them not to accept them. In that case, you can browse UPFshop, but you may not have access to some features that the platform provides.
3. ORDER PROCESSING
Once the selection of items is finished you enter the order confirmation section where you must identify yourself if you have already been previously registered, otherwise you will be asked to register.
When you are registered, your personal data is hosted on the UPFshop secure server managed by EMEDE and does not travel through the network.
This phase is carried out in a totally secure way, because it is integrated into the secure UPFshop server managed by EMEDE.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
These are some precautions to consider for UPFshop customers:
1. Do not provide anyone with your username and password.
2. Do not write your data in any easily accessible places: computers, calendars ...
3. Always use the SSL security system provided by UPFshop.
4. Always disconnect the browser session after accessinga secure area or introducing your user name or password into the system.
1. To make a purchase in UPFshop or access certain services, you must register your personal details and choose a password which will let you enter all the areas that require prior identification.
2. This will prevent you from having to fill in this data again.
3. When you register in the secure UPFshop server or submit an order, the private users' data is stored in the UPFshop database and is exclusively used to process your order.
4. At any time you can modify your efectual customer recorded data (change of address, telephone ...) or request the password reminder.
5. According to UPFshop guarantee, security and confidentiality, UPFshop is particularly interested in offering its customers the highest level of security and to protect the confidentiality of their data.
6. Therefore, the transactions are made through a secure server system under SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and all communications transmitted encrypted with 128 bit encryption which ensures the highest level of protection of communications.
7. If at any time you experience problems accessing any part of the UPFshop web it may be due to the model or version of the browser or how the options are set.
In compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data, UPFshop customers can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by "Contact Information" at any time.